During these unprecedented and challenging times, we are in unchartered fundraising territory, especially when it comes to hosting fundraising events.
Fundraising events play a key role in helping us to achieve our mission of ending family homelessness.
We need your support more than ever! You can continue to make a difference for homeless families in need without having to leave your home.
Get started by becoming a Red Door Champion, creating a personalized page to raise funds. It’s easy as 1,2,3.
- Register your event
- Create and customize your online page and share with family & friends.
- Collect donations to reach your fundraising goal & make a difference for homeless families
Host an online or virtual event, honour someone you love, celebrate a birthday, begin a personal challenge; the possibilities are endless! This is a great way to engage kids of all ages - educate them about issues surrounding homelessness and teach them how they can make a difference!
>>Check out some ideas to help you get started!
Once your event has been approved we can provide you with:
- Our logo for use in your promotional materials
- Event planning support and advice
- Support letters
- Additional support materials - images, videos, content
- If applicable, tax-receipts according to our tax-receipting guidelines
- Include your event on our event calendar
- Cross promote your event via our social media
Once you've registered your event, you can easily create a personalized Red Door Champions fundraising page! These pages are also perfect for donations in lieu of gifts for birthdays and other celebrations, or to collect pledges for charity runs, and other a-thon style events.