Hosting a fundraising event for the Red Door is a great way to get involved, and be active in making a difference for families in your community. From BBQs and yard sales, golf tournaments to galas, no event is too big or too small.
Be a Red Door Champion by hosting your event to raise funds and awareness for the important work we do to help homeless families.
Get started in 3 easy steps:
- Check out our resources to help you plan and make your event a success
- Decide on an event that you would like to host.
- Register your event
Registering your event helps us determine your needs and provides you with additional resources.
Once your event has been approved we can provide you with:
- Our logo for use in your promotional materials
- Event planning support and advice
- Support letters
- Additional support materials - images, videos, content
- If applicable, tax-receipts according to our tax-receipting guidelines
- Include your event on our event calendar
- Cross promote your event via our social media
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 416-915-5671 x232