Hosting a fundraising event for the Red Door is a great way to get involved, and be active in making a difference for families in your community. From BBQs and yard sales, golf tournaments to galas, no event is too big or too small.
Be a Red Door Champion by hosting your event to raise funds and awareness for the important work we do to help homeless families.
Get started in 3 easy steps:
- Check out our resources to help you plan and make your event a success
- Decide on an event that you would like to host.
- Register your event
Registering your event helps us determine your needs and provides you with additional resources.
Once your event has been approved we can provide you with:
- Our logo for use in your promotional materials
- Event planning support and advice
- Support letters
- Additional support materials - images, videos, content
- If applicable, tax-receipts according to our tax-receipting guidelines
- Include your event on our event calendar
- Cross promote your event via our social media
Want to collect donations online for your event? You can easily create a personalized Red Door Champions fundraising page! These pages are also perfect for donations in lieu of gifts for birthdays and other celebrations, or to collect pledges for charity runs, and other a-thon style events.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 416-915-5671 x232