Brighten the holidays with special gifts for homeless and newly-housed families. We aim to support over 150 families with gifts, toiletries, and gift cards this holiday season.
In order to distribute donations for December 25th, we must receive all items by December 12th, 2018.
What our families need:
All items must be NEW AND UNUSED. PLEASE DO NOT GIFT WRAP ITEMS.
- Gifts for teens (beauty products, electronics, gift cards for clothing stores, movie theater, etc.)
- Toys for all ages
- Adult toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, deodorant, lip balm, toothbrushes, toothpastes, etc.
- Winter clothing jackets, coats, boots, gloves, socks, scarves, hats, etc.
- New baby items: baby clothing, car seats, strollers
- Baby toiletries: diapers, baby wipes, baby shampoo, baby lotion, etc.
- Baby gift baskets for new mothers (unisex arrangements if possible).
- Kitchen items: Toasters, microwaves, dish sets, cups, blenders, cutlery, etc.
- Sheets and towels.
- Feminine Hygiene products
- Non-perishable food or grocery gift cards for our shelter food banks
Gift Cards are a versatile option that allow families to choose their own presents. These are our suggested gift amounts based on family size:
Single adult: $100
Single parent & 1 child: $150
Single parent & 2 children: $200
Single parent & 3 children, or parents with 2 children: $250
Single parent & 4 children, or parents with 3 children: $300
Single parent & 5 children, or parents with 4 children: $350
Single parent & 6 children, or parents with 5 children: $400
How to donate:
Complete our Non-Monetary Gift donation form - our Donation Coordinator will contact you to confirm your donation and arrange a drop-off time.
Drop off location is 21 Carlaw Ave. (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm).
Holiday Season Partners:
If you are interested in family sponsorship or are unable to meet our holiday donation deadline, please contact one of our holiday partners.
For any further questions, please contact our In-Kind Coordinator at 416-915-5671 ext 234 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org