Updated on: January 24th, 2020
Items that we are accepting:
sizes 5 & 6
Pull-Ups brand in size 4T-5T
- Small Appliances (new or gently used) - microwaves, blenders, coffee makers, etc.
- Gently used appliances must be cleaned before dropping of
- Non-Perishable Foods
- ex. pasta, canned fruits & vegetables, ketchup, sugar, rice, cereal, etc.
- Adult and childrens toothbrush/toothpaste
- Full sized body wash/ bar soap/ body lotion
Please Note: We cannot accept used toys, child cribs, change tables, car seats, play pens, stuffed animals, used undergarments, medication (including vitamins), high chairs, used books, VHS movies, used computer equipment, and items that are broken or in need of repair.
If you are interested in contributing furniture to our Moving Program, please visit our Moving Program page.
Donation Drop Off Centre
If you would like to donate any of the items listed above, please bring them to our administrative office location during house listed below.
- NOTE: You must call ahead to ensure that we are able to accept your donation at 416-915-5671 ext 234.
- Only items on the above lists will be accepted.
Drop off Location & Times:
21 Carlaw Avenue, Toronto, ON, M4M 2R6
Monday through Friday- 9 am to 5 pm
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 416-915-5671 x234