Updated: April 25th, 2019
Items that we are accepting:
- Non-perishable food
- Diapers - Sizes 5, 6 & 2T-3T, 3T-4T, 4T-5T
- Baby wipes
- Baby accessories - Bottles, Pacifiers, Teething toys & Cutlery
- Baby toiletries - Diaper cream, Baby wash & Baby lotion
- Baby formula & Baby food
- Women's cloting - Sizes Extra Large & 2x Large
- Men's clothing - Sizes Large, Extra Large & 2x Large
- Hair conditioner
- Body lotion
- Face cream
- Hand cream
- Facial care kits
- Kitchenware - Plate, Bowls, Cutlery, Pans & Pots
- Shaving Kits
- Shower Products - Face cloths & Loofah
Please note: We cannot accept used toys, child cribs, change tables, car seats, play pens, stuffed animals, used undergarments, medication (including vitamins), high chairs, used books, VHS movies, used computer equipment and items that are broken or in need of repair.
If you are interested in contributing furniture to our Moving Program, please visit our Moving Program page.
Donation Drop Off Centre
If you would like to donate any of the items listed above, please bring them to our administrative office location during the following drop off period.
- You must call ahead to ensure that we are able to accept your donation at 416-915-5671 ext 234.
- only items on the above lists will be accepted.
Drop off Location & Times:
21 Carlaw Avenue, Toronto, ON, M4M 2R6
Monday through Friday- 9 am to 5 pm
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-915-5671 x234