Updated on: June 10, 2021
Please Note: Due to the pandemic we are NOT able to accept any used item including clothing. Thank you and our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you!
Items that we are currently accepting:
- Toiletries: Please find current needs list below
- Hand soap
- Diapers sizes: 4, 5, 6 and Pullups *ONLY
- Deodorant (Women and Men)
- Face creams
- Sunscreen (Adults and Kids)
- Cottons and Q-tips
- Mouthwash (Adults and Kids)
- Baby Oil
- Baby Powder
- Baby Formula Enfamil A+ Powder
- Non-Perishable Foods. please find a suggested list below
- Cereals-Honey Nut, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies
- Oatmeal- Regular or with apple and cinnamon
- Juice in can or tetra pack (Apple or Orange)
- Almond Milk
- Instant coffee
- Sugar, salt, and pepper
- Mayonnaise & Ketchup
- Pasta Sauce
- Kraft Dinner/Macaroni and cheese
- Can food: Tuna, Red & Black Kidney Beans, Corn, Fruits in can, etc.
- Children’s snack for school: chocolate pudding, fruit snacks, juice boxes (apple/orange/fruit punch), cookies, etc.
- Nutella & Peanut butter
- Strawberry Jam
- Rice (small packages)
- Spaghetti and Macaroni Pasta
- Dry red beans and dry Lentils (small package)
Please Note: we cannot accept child cribs, change tables, car seats, play pens, stuffed animals, used undergarments, medication (including vitamins), high chairs, used books, VHS movies, used computer equipment, and items that are broken or in need of repair.
If you are interested in contributing furniture to our Moving Program, please visit our Moving Program page.
Donation Drop Off Centre
If you would like to donate any of the items listed above, please bring them to our administrative office location during house listed below.
- NOTE: You must call ahead to ensure that we are able to accept your donation at 416-915-5671 ext 234.
- Only items on the above lists will be accepted.
Drop off Location & Times:
21 Carlaw Avenue, Toronto, ON, M4M 2R6
Monday through Friday- 9 am to 5 pm
For more information please contact our Inkind Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-915-5671 x234