Updated on: March 16, 2020
Items that we are accepting:
- Food Delivery Cards
- Gift cards for UberEats, Foodora, Skip the Dishes or other local restaurants. Email online cards to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplies for children's activities
- NEW - board games, arts and crafts supplies, colouring books, etc.
- Toiletpaper, hand sanitizer, masks, gloves
- Sewing Machines
- Non-Perishable Foods
- ex. pasta, canned fruits & vegetables, ketchup, sugar, rice, cereal, etc.
Please Note: We cannot accept used toys, child cribs, change tables, car seats, play pens, stuffed animals, used undergarments, medication (including vitamins), high chairs, used books, VHS movies, used computer equipment, and items that are broken or in need of repair.
If you are interested in contributing furniture to our Moving Program, please visit our Moving Program page.
Donation Drop Off Centre
If you would like to donate any of the items listed above, please bring them to our administrative office location during house listed below.
- NOTE: You must call ahead to ensure that we are able to accept your donation at 416-915-5671 ext 234.
- Only items on the above lists will be accepted.
Drop off Location & Times:
21 Carlaw Avenue, Toronto, ON, M4M 2R6
Monday through Friday- 9 am to 5 pm
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 416-915-5671 x234