- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon (STWM) is world class marathon! - One of 30 IAAF Label international marathons
- “Fast, Flat and Festive"
- Over 22,000 participants – from every province, 43 states, and 50 different countries
- Personal growth! Give yourself the opportunity to achieve your physical potential
- Raise funds to help someone in your community fleeing homelessness or abuse.
What we provide you
- Discounted entry fees for all Team members
- *FREE entry fee if you pledge to:
Walk the 5k and raise $250 or more
Run the half or full marathon and raise $500 or more
- Team Red Door T-shirts
- Instant charitable tax receipts for your supporters
- FREE training programs and online resources provided through http://www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com/event-info/training/
It’s much easier than you think!
- When you register, you are provided personalized Online Fundraising Page where donors can easily make pledges to your run. All you need to do is send an email with a link to the page!
- We provide you with fundraising resources to help you train and fundraise to the best of your ability, and give you plenty of tips and templates.
If you prefer to collect funds offline - you can download an offline pledge form.