When you make a monthly gift to the Red Door you become a member of the Family Guardians, joining many other individuals who are helping support the ongoing work of the Red Door.
As a Family Guardian, you are helping provide the support, stability and reassurance that a family needs to heal together and begin a new life.
Less than $1 a day can have a great impact:
$15 a month can help a refugee family find sanctuary in Canada.
$25 a month can provide a safety plan to protect an abused woman and her children.
$50 a month can ensure that a family will move into a safe new home.
How it Works:
As a Family Guardian, you can authorize the Red Door Family Shelter to receive a monthly gift from your credit card. It is easy to get started, and you can change or cancel your donation at any time.
Joining the Family Guardians is a simple and cost-effective way to support. Join today!
Why joining the Family Guardians is the best way to give:
- It is easy and convenient for you. You set the schedule and your gift is automatically made each month through your credit card
- It is cost effective because we can reduce the volume of mail we send, use less paper and keep administrative costs low
- It is easy to change, cancel, or temporarily suspend your donations at any time
- It provides a stable and reliable source of funding that allows the Red Door to plan future work
Benefits you receive include:
- A Welcome Package with more information about how your gift helps
- A consolidated tax-receipt at the beginning of each calendar year
- Recognizing your support with your name on our website and in our Annual Report
- An invitation to a special Annual Reception where you can meet other donors and members of the Family Guardians
To sign-up with direct withdrawal (EFT) transfer from your bank account, please complete and return this Direct Withdrawl form.
If you have any further questions, if you would like to sign-up over the phone, receive a form by mail please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-915-5671 x225