- BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PERSON USING THIS SITE WHO HAS NOT FULLY READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. FOR LEGAL CLARIFICATION REGARDING ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE FORWARD YOUR ENQUIRY TO:
WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter
21 Carlaw Avenue,
- WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter, as referred to in these legal terms and conditions and as the copyright owner and trademark owner of all material, content, images and logos contained herein, also refers and applies to its subsidiaries, holding companies, agents and other related corporate or private entities that have a ownership interest. Your use of this site implies that you agree with the entire contents of this paragraph, as well as all other terms and conditions on this page.
- MISUSE OR MALICIOUS USE OF THIS SITE: By entering this site, you agree to that you will not engage in the following activities:
- Defacing or disabling the operation of this site in any manner.
- Transfer or download of any information not explicitly authorized herein.
- Attempt to extract data or any proprietary information.
- Knowingly sending viruses, worms or Trojan horses to WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter, its corporate partners, clients or users, or any other party to whom we may have or had a relationship with.
WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter will aggressively pursue, charge and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, any person or persons, regardless of their location, who engage in these or other practices construed by WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter to be misuse or malicious in nature.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site is intended for viewing within Canada only and will only be construed and evaluated according to Canadian law. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside Canada. With regard to any contests, customer reward programs, sweepstakes, special discount programs or any other promotion or special offer advertised within this site, please do not enter if you are not located in Canada. Additionally, please check the program details to see if the program is available in your area, or whether there are any other qualifications. WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter assumes no responsibility for regional program differences. Any entries from outside Canada will be automatically disqualified. Always refer to the official rules or program details of the relevant contests, customer reward programs, sweepstakes, special discount programs or any other promotion or special offers displayed on this site for full details.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, consultant fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Any and all information contained herein, including but not limited to information regarding automobiles and automobile services, applies only to those provided or offered within Canada Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary, except where explicitly implied with respect to credit card information, or personal information transmitted via forms or email. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter may be used by WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this Site is owned or licensed by WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter and may not be used by you without prior written approval. WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- You hold harmless WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter for any legal, financial or other responsibility in the event this site becomes inactive, unavailable, incomplete, or does not perform to your satisfaction, whatever the cause. Also WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter reserves the right to change the appearance, service and or product offerings, hours of operation, fee structures and any other product or service pricing, service areas, vehicle offerings, contests, customer reward programs, sweepstakes, special discount programs or any other promotion or special offer, and any other policies, pricing, content or miscellaneous information not covered by the above, at any time and without notice.
You assume the responsibility to review our legal terms and conditions on a regular basis to review changes in any areas.
- Sponsor Information:
WoodGreen Red Door Family Shelter
21 Carlaw Avenue,
Tel: 416-915-5671 | Fax: 416-915-5698
Last updated on July 7, 2007