Thank you for your interest in choosing Red Door Family Shelter for your Youth and Philanthropy Initiative project. The Red Door is pleased to provide YPI participants with an information session so that you may learn more about our charity.
To help you create the best presentation for your assignment, please follow our process for booking an information session:
- With as much notice as possible (minimum 1 week), please email your preferred date/time for the information session to our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information sessions are approximately 30 - 45 minutes in length and can be scheduled on weekdays between 10am and 5pm.
- The sessions take place at our administrative office at 21 Carlaw Ave. For the privacy of our residents, we are not able to accommodate visits to the shelter.
- Video or audio recordings are not allowed.
- Please send your questions in advance so we can provide you with all of the information you need.
- Please be on time for your scheduled session. Latecomers will not be accommodated.
We hope to make your experience learning about the charitable sector as rewarding and engaging as possible!
If you need to reschedule your attendance at the information session please contact Vinyse Barber at email@example.com with 24 hours of advance notice. If your group does not show up without providing notice of cancellation your session will not be rescheduled.